“Exceptional!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Feile Restaurant & Pub

Feile Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exceptional!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

A local told us about this pub, said good place for a "beer snob" and I am so thankful for this tip. They take reservations and I would recommend that. Very busy, parking full. Finally got inside and had a reserved sign in our table so taken right to it. The place is adorable, decorated for holidays. Wait staff exceptional, suggested great foods. Best onion rings I have EVER had!! -do not miss them. Fish n chips amazing as well as veggie pub pie-delish!! Friend also had chicken n biscuits and looked great, she raved about it and ate every bite. Beer selection ok, at least some good ones on tap-dogfish head. Server suggested others that we tried, all beers I would have again. Too full for the suggested "warm pumpkin pie" but I can imagine how good that would be.
This is a definite MUST try place, I would have driven an hr to get there-exceptional place, food and value!

1 Thank Pmc0685

Waltham, Massachusetts
“Pub menu dee-lish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I needed an early meal & was happy to find Feile. We went Fri at 4 and ordered a nice piled high nacho plate. Our server held our meal order until we were ready which was grt as we needed time to savor Nachos. I had Blue cheese burger and hubby ordered Grt white flat bread pizza. Above meal. The service was very attentive & thoughtful. We'll be back.

Wells, Maine
“Great beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I had dinner on Sunday Sept. 16th, she had a burger and I had the fried haddock sandwich. Food was very good and the extensive beer selection will have us back soon. Waitress (Rachel I think) was very attentive and helpful. Looking forward to visiting on the nights they have Live Irish Music. Feile is pronouced like Layla. Don't miss this great pub in Wells.

• Visited September 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience as always!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Today's visit to Feile's Restaurant once again proved to me that they will in fact strive to make everything just right. A friend of mine, and I, have been asking for weeks that they put there award winning chili on the menu. We got to sample some of their chili today, and it is no wonder why they WON the chili contest.. The best tasting chili I have ever had..It would put a lot of Mexican restaurant to shame. I know it's an Irish pub..But chili is great anywhere and anytime..hope it makes it onto the menu..Would be a customer favorite for sure.

• Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Live Irish Music”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nice little Irish trio playing favorites, typical Irish pub, friendly atmosphere. Provides interesting evenng's entertainment.

Visited August 2012