“A surprise”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
“A surprise”
Reviewed April 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Feile last year and were unhappy and did not return for months. But I am happy to say that we tried it again and were very impressed. The food was good, well priced and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Our waitress was knowledgeable and recommended a great beer to us. I would definitely return!

• Visited April 2011

“Best Irish Burger I Ever Had!”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

They have the best (enormous) burgers and homemade french fries in the area. The staff are attentive and very friendly. Their Irish dishes are great. Worth going to all year round.

Wells, Maine
“Amazing! Great Food! Wonderful Service”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

The food was wonderful. There were six in our party and every dish was perfection. My favorite was the crab cakes. We have been for both dinner and brunch and LOVE every item on the menu. A treat from the usual fried seafood that one finds in Wells. Oh yes, and did I mention the music. Date night with great food and an Irish band, what could be better.

• Visited December 2010
Wells
“Hospitality at its best”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Feile's has a lot of options when it comes to dinning. Choose the bar, for some pub food or the dinning room for a casual fine dinning experience. The staff is professional and very helpful and the food is out of this world. I highly recommend this fine establishment if you are in the Wells area.

Hartford, Connecticut
“First time there from CT”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

On a recent trip to Maine, we decided to stop at Feile for dinner. AMAZING! The food, service and waiter (Tom) were incredible, When I asked a couple of questions about the menu, he actually said, "I work for you!". What a great response from a server! We can't wait to go back again.
p.s. order The Shrimp and Grits~ outstanding as was the Shepherd's Pie.

1 Thank JTCK14