“Robert S”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wells
Misty Harbor Resort
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Wells
Lake Worth, Florida
“Robert S”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We've stayed at Misty for a number of years in the past and will continue to do so in the future We have also recommended to many of our friends that have stayed there, and loved their stay. I think that Misty Harbor is the best facility in Wells ME.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Bob Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Lake Placid, New York
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Just returned from my first stay at Misty Harbor...won't be my last!! I was supposed to go the last week in August, but Hurrican Irene decided to arrive. I called to cancel, figuring that my deposit would be lost, but they offered me the option to move my reservation instead. How great was that?? Upon arrival we were greeted by helpful, friendly ladies at the desk. The unit we were given was nicely decorated, very clean, bright and spacious. The kitchen had full size appliances, including a dishwasher, and was well stocked with plates, glasses, pans, etc. The beds were very comfortable. View looking over the marsh towards Wells Beach, especially at sunrise was amazing!! We will definitely be returning next year, and hopefully many more to come.

Room Tip: Two bedroom units are on upper floor...better view, great skylight.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank AdkParkGirl
West Chazy, N.Y.
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We have aalways had great time in Wells. We found Misty Habor in a great location for vacationing. The units have been very clean and having all that you need to enjoy your stay. Bed have alway been very good with a well supplied kitchen. A clean and neat pool, hot tub and sauna and fitness machines. The view from the 2 bedroom units is grand. (never stayed in 1 bedroom units). The staff has always been very nice to deal with.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Betty H
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My wife & i are in our early 70's and we have stayed at many places in Maine in our life time. Misty Harbor is by far the best reasonable place to stay. They are equipped with every- thing you need. The place is immaculate and close to everything. . My son and family stayed next door to us and they loved it also. My two year old grandson enjoyed the playground and the indoor swimming pool. My wife and I enjoyed the flat screen t.v. with many channels and high quality picture.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank ROBERT K
Arlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We have stayed at Misty Harbor every time we come to Maine, The service is excellent the people at the front desk couldn't be nicer. I think we've been in every unit at one time or another and found them all to be excellent!!! Every unit has its' own personal touch and all are very homey. I highly recommend it Due to family problems we could not go this year but hopefully next year we'll be back Ellie M

Room Tip: Great views of the marsh
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank eleanormacphee
Stoneham, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 3, 2011

For Christmas 11 years ago, my parents gave us a 3 night stay at Misty Harbor...we have not missed a year since.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank 11years
Whitman, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We have been staying at Misty Harbor for years and have always had a great experience. The units have always been clean and comfortable- I especially like the extra blankets and pillows that are in the closet- it does get chilly at times even on spring and fall nights! We like the proximity to the beach, Laudholme Farm, and other attractions-and like to come "home" after a day of sightseeing. My husband has been ill, so we haven't been there this summer, but will be coming back very soon.

Elaine M.