“Yikes!”
Review of East Restaurant

East Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 19, 2013

So we drive by and see this huge beautiful building that featured an array of oriental food and we were hungry so we figured we'd give it a shot. Like I said the building is beautiful and when you walk in it's lovely and you get the feeling it's going to be good. They had a nice looking buffet so we gave it a try. There was a great amount of food but most if not all of it was warm or room temp. Nothing was hot. And none of it was very good either. I'm not sure what all the rave is about this place. Maybe some people just never had good oriental food. With all of the great restaurants in this area I would pass on this one. We won't be going back.

1  Thank Paul G

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Bar can be loud, locals mostly at the bar this time of year. Food here is outstanding, served hot and quick. Buffet is kept well stocked and fresh. Constantly cleaned. Love the orange beef, rice and dinner specials. If your looking for Chinese in Wells, this is the place! Summer can get nuts, so call ahead. Menu on line.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Terrible food and loud, ignorant people at the bar....real Yahoo's with no class in the bar area. Such a disappointment. Drunk and still getting in their vehicles to drive...
Lots of swearing and disgusting verbal language.

1  Thank anguilla616
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We liked the variety and great quality on the buffet. Unlike normal steam tables each tray is individually heated and seemed to keep the food better

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had a "take-out" meal from East last night, the food was fantastic. I was surprised that the meal only cost me $20, I will be eating it over a 3 day period, it was so big. I called the order in and picked it up 10 minutes later. The restaurant is huge and has a selection of Chinese, Thai, and Sushi. Upstairs there is a gift shop. I will definitely return to East whenever I fancy a great Chinese meal, either take out or eat in.

Been to East Restaurant? Share your experiences!