We haven't ever had a bad experience at VBS. The units are pretty well maintained and always very clean.Some are decorated better than others.When booking they really try to go out of their way to get you into a unit that suits you.Out of the many times we have stayed there was only once that we asked to change a unit .I like that you get a small discount when you do repeat bookings.We love the indoor pool in the winter it's beautifully designed. many times we go there as family groups and take up multiple units and they try to get us all together .The units are always well stocked and comfortable! The staff are some of the most friendly and helpful i have ever encountered. we've been there during bad storms and they check on you to be sure your okay.Now who does that? VBS thats who.The wedding venue is BEAUTIFUL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine