Nice place to stay on vacation in Wells. Agree with the good reviews of previous guests. My wife, 3 children and I had a great time. The unit was roomy and clean. Had to hike up stairs to get to our top floor 2 bedroom 2 bath unit but was worth it. Beautiful view! The cleaning staff were great. The only thing I didn't like was the game room was hot (old not working window unit ac) and the indoor pool felt as if we were in a cave but enjoyed the outdoor pool- heated just right. We were also blessed with great weather and spent a lot of time at the beach-we like Footbridge beach about a 15 min. ride. All in all a nice place for families and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine