My family and I have been going to Village by the Sea for many years and have never been disappointed. We do a "cousins" weekend every Mother's Day, usually renting many units. My sister and I have been going up the day after Christmas for several years as well, and usually stay 4-5 nights with various family members coming and going. We have stayed in many different units and have always been 100% satisfied. The staff there is wonderful, from the folks at the reservation desk, to the housekeeping staff. They are all very accommodating. I will usually check their website, as they often offer special deals and I try to take advantage when I can. We will continue to frequent this place as often as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine