We rented a 2 bedroom unit for the Prelude...it was clean, roomy and affordable .
The pool area was not supervised, so unfortunately some parents allowed their young children in the hot tub, perhaps 6 years old, that turns me off. I didn't see any pool towels, although I saw a sign about discarding them. Bring your own towel and shower shoes...the floor wasn't exactly sterile
Ask for a top floor unit, the noise level was high on he lower level. Every step was heard, the tenants were not loud, it is just instructed cheaply.
Overall a good stay... I would return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine