I first stayed at VBS about 8 years ago. The rooms are large and comfortable. This is our go to place for a girls weekend in Maine. The two bedroom unit is great for a group for 4-5, and the fireplaced units are a nice bonus. Full kitchen is great, has everything you need if you choose to cook. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance person even offered to help us unload the car and carry our bags in! I would highly recommend VBS to anyone wishing to travel to the Wells area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine