“Thought it was going to good”

Pine Tree Farm Market and Cafe
Ranked #22 of 70 Restaurants in Wells
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I thought sure this nice little place was going to be a good place to eat. It has all the makings of being good. Our food came out and it looked very good. Well, that is when everything changed. Hash browns had a strange taste. Wife thought so too. Maybe it's the way they make them up here. Coffee was bitter and my wife's omelet had a large chunk of cheese in the middle of it. Bottom line for us was we will not be back. We try to find another place tomorrow.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This quaint restaurant was full of local items and fresh food. We went for breakfast before heading home and the food was made to order and delicious.

A great stop on Route 1!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because all the traditional restaurants were super busy and we didn't want to wait. This place looked really promising and is very quaint feeling but I was more than disappointed with the food. I ordered a Western omelette but what I got was a plate of mushed clumpy eggs that look pre-chewed and were so watery and under cooked that just one bite turned me off from eating them completely. The potatoes on the side were flavorless except for the bad after taste and the toast was burnt. The only thing good was the coffee and after spending $25 on an awful meal I wish I had just gotten coffee.

2  Thank maemoon
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Great local place with good coffee, great breakfast and sandwiches. Lots of great stuff for purchase and take away. Good pastries as well.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stopped when traveling to Bar Habor. One of the few area restaurants that you can park for free. we ordered a cranberry walnut wrap that was very tasty. also ordered a chicken caeser which the chicken was moist but I felt it was lacking flavor, although my daughter loved it. Had a good variety plus homemade desserts and some canned goods and popcorn.