“Latte Grande”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This Starbucks opens at 5 AM! If your staying at the Fireside Hotel next door, you can just walk over and get your morning latte and a newspaper to start your day.

1  Thank JRenfrew

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I wanted a regular large black coffee, not some fancy named over priced pretentious liquid. I ordered a large black coffee and they looked at me like I was speaking another language! Oh please...it's coffee! I walked out without coffee, and will never return...really.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We could walk to Starbucks from our hotel and it was so convenient. Service was good and staff pleasant.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We don't have Starbucks where we live, so when used the drive-thru, it was the first time. Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee and breakfast bread were delicious. So much so, that we went again the next morning.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the food and drink is typical Starbucks. This location is usually clean. A major gripe is that the speakers at the front of the store are almost always too loud. The excessive volume prevents even just thinking to one's self.