“First time visiting Starbucks anywhere”
Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Vermont
“First time visiting Starbucks anywhere”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We don't have Starbucks where we live, so when used the drive-thru, it was the first time. Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee and breakfast bread were delicious. So much so, that we went again the next morning.

Visited August 2013

“It's Starbucks. It's average.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the food and drink is typical Starbucks. This location is usually clean. A major gripe is that the speakers at the front of the store are almost always too loud. The excessive volume prevents even just thinking to one's self.

• Visited September 2013
Central Mass
“Good as always”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Well being from the city, I was concerned to how my speciality coffee would taste? Job well done! I was in town for 4 days, every morning I was treated to a great coffee, made perfectly.

Visited July 2013
ALTON
“Great as Always”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Tried my first soy latte well made and it was delicious got one each day of my stay in Waterville and it was perfect each day.

Visited June 2013
Freedom, Indiana
“Lovely way to start the day”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't care it's a chain, I love Starbucks and the morning staff here was lovely Bacon artisan with gouda for me and a a breadless sausage and cheese for Mischa with a sugarfree soy Hazelnut latte, the only thing missing was an IV *sigh*

Visited April 2013