“Wow...what a place. Excellent food, warm welcome, all genuine”
Review of Lebanese Cuisine

Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Montreal, Canada
“Wow...what a place. Excellent food, warm welcome, all genuine”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

You wouldn't necessarily notice it from outside but you have come to one of the most genuine lebanese cusine spot in the whole east coast. No kidding. The food is fresh, taste like the real lebanese home made food...and guess why...because it is home made. If you are in Waterville on your way to anywhere, do yourself a favour: Stop there. Trust me, you won't regret it. I usually don't do reviews...but this is worth it.

• Visited December 2012

Belgrade, ME
“DON'T MISS THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We LOVE the stuffed grape leaves. I buy a few dozen to take home every time I go there. Everything is wonderful though.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tishlangdon
Howland, Maine
“lebanese food in maine 0 my good”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

worth the trip ,moved to maine 4 years ago finaley found lebanese food not great but good

• Visited September 2010
Portland
“Best Lebanese Food, period!”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I like Lebanese food and seek out the relatively few times that I find places that serve it. This restaurant has been in business for about 25 years, and it seems timeless. The menu has stayed nearly the same, and it's a one-woman operation. Quality is great, and I would take her servings (mujadara, falafel, cabbage rolls, rice & chicken) over those I've found anywhere.