“New Decor, friendly service and excellent menu choices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Silver Street Tavern
Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Waterville, Maine
“New Decor, friendly service and excellent menu choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

Me and my family went there for dinner and had a wonderful experience. I had the prime rib that was only offered during the weekend and its been a long time since I've enjoyed a prime rib like theirs. They served it with a horseradish cream that complimented the rib. My wife is not a meateater and had the Tuscan Eggplant, one of their vegetarian options. Our friends split 2 of their grilled pizzas and they had a great selection of draft beer and wine. Wines and some beers I haven't seen in the Waterville area. Dessert we all share some homemade chocolate peanutbutter balls that we were told was made that night by one of the owners. What made the evening fun and lively was the acoustic act playing. I believe they were called On Deck Shenanigans and they had a lovely female singer, great music balance. I would recomment to anyone visiting the Silver Street Tavern.

• Visited November 2011

Waterville, Maine
“Too noisy for conversation, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

It was 30 minutes after our drink order that the server took our order for the meal. Twenty minutes after that our appetizers came, and another 30 minutes until the main course came. My French onion soup and hamburger were adequate.

Don't eat here if you want to visit with friends. Between the brick walls, TV sports, and noisy row of people right behind us I could not hear what anyone at my table said.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Rome
“NEW OWNER - GIVE IT A TRY !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Good place for a good meal. The menu is a nice variety. The shepherds pie is delicious and the new owner has really cleaned the place up.

• Visited July 2011