“Maine's Best Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love this place. Order your Pad Thai extra spicy. Colby College should seriously put this restaurant on their promotional materials. It could boost their USA News ranking.

1  Thank Chartran

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My mate and I eat here often. Authentic thai flavors. Generous portions and great service (Kevin is the best!). The Drunken noodle is a must for heat seekers.
If you are looking for a good meal and like thai you must stop by.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Very good, quality food. My brother neither ate nor liked rice until he came here, now he eats their (perfectly cooked) brown rice! My only complaint is that wheelchair access is a bit of a
challenge - the door's threshold is too high, even so, I highly recommend this restaurant. The service is great and very efficient...and it's clean. The yellow curry is divine!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Our son is a student at Colby College. We took him and his friends here for dinner Saturday night. The food was very good and freshly cooked. I tried the crispy pad Thai based on the reviews on this site. It was cooked well but I will probably not order it again. Too n traditional for me. Con venue t location to the movie theater

Reviewed December 12, 2012

On a recent trip to Maine, we decided to try this restaurant based on Trip Advisor ratings. We had long ago vowed not to try Thai restaurants in unfamilar places because of some prior poor experiences. But Pad Thai Too did not disappoint. They have an unusual selection of cocktails and my wife and I both tired a Mango concoction. It was good and a nice change of pace (we usually go for Margaritas, but they didn't have the makings) but a bit sweet for our tastes. We were disappointed that they were out of their special "crispy pad thai". We really wanted to try that. But the dishes we got were quite satisfying. I also really enjoyed their spicy-ness specifications. This is the first Thai restaurant that tries to objectively quantify their spicy-ness. You can get one to five stars of spicy-ness at no additional charge; each additional star is $0.10. Then they tell you that each star is about a 1/4 teaspoon of hot pepper powder. Interesting. (Of course then they note that they can't guarantee that the spicy-ness of a 1/4 teaspoon of powder will be the same from visit to visit; got a chuckle out of that). Anyway, a pleasant dinner with good food and good service in a nice place.

1  Thank Barry S