“nice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Small family owned pizzeria. The service is good and they serve pizza and sandwiches. The pizzas are very good. I would return

1  Thank Oresti B

Reviewed March 15, 2014

They are right next door to the Fireside Inn & Suites, and they deliver to the hotel. The pizza is great and piping hot!

2  Thank H2OGuy
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

For a chain, I can't understand why the pizza tastes so badly. The ingredients are sub-par. The pizza sauce is very wrong.

Cappza, Manager at Cappza's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I'm terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your pizza from us. I wish you had spoken with myself or one of our managers so we could have tried to make the situation right for you. We take a lot of pride in being voted Greater Waterville's Best Pizza for 2 years in a row now, but we certainly respect everyone's right to an opinion, and we know that there are lots of them when it comes to pizza!

As a side note, we are a locally owned independent pizza shop, committed to excellent customer service. We hope you'll stop back in to give another one of our menu items a try. We'd love to meet you personally and hear your ideas on how we could better appeal to your taste buds.

Enjoy your day!
Chad

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Cappza's is owned and run by the son of the owner of Al's Pizza in Skowhegan, ME. Let's just say he learned well!

Great service and great food. I basically always get their buffalo chicken pizza. It is marvelous.

Located right off exit 130 on I-95; if you're in the area, this is the place to stop to eat!

2  Thank daysofnoe
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Cappza's is our family's favorite pizza place in Waterville! We always see a dinner from Cappza's as a family treat. Glad it's here!

2  Thank marcapitman