Hampton Inn Waterville
$121
$111
$130
$126
All reviewscolby collegecomplimentary breakfastdunkin donutsmy sonthe breakfast arearoom was cleanparents weekendoatmealmany optionsconvenient locationno exceptionplace to staycollege visitfitness centerstaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very good hotel with a convenient central Maine location and an excellent value! I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. The staff is very customer service oriented and always helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Peter F,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your experience with other travelers. I am pleased to hear you find the staff very customer service oriented and always helpful and that you would highly recommend the Hampton Inn Waterville to friends and family. I share these comments with all staff and management and I really do appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent facilities and overall stay. Very good breakfast, too. Handicapped room was very good with a wheelchair accessible shower. Parking convenient. Better than usual TV and good Wi-Fi. Extra sink in bedroom was handy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Todd S,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for the Hampton Inn Waterville. I am happy to hear you felt your stay was excellent, your handicapped room was very good and enjoyed our amenities we offer. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it assists us in knowing what we are doing well and what we need to improve on. These reviews are also appreciated to help other travelers choose their hotel based on guest feedback. Thank you again for being our guest and I look forward to your return on your next stay in Waterville.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this hotel. Not only was my room fabulous and clean, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They knew I was getting married that weekend, and were so wonderfully accommodating. Additionally, the Hampton Inn also allowed me to leave my car in their parking lot overnight after my wedding, even though I was not staying there that night. I cannot even begin to describe how WONDERFUL that was. Seriously, I would ABSOLUTELY stay at a Hampton Inn again. Cannot say enough good things.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Megan L,
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Waterville for your overnight accommodations. I am so happy to hear you had a great experience at our hotel and you found it to be “fabulous and clean and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful”. We aim to provide the ultimate customer experience with us and I am ecstatic that is what you had. Thank you for taking time to share your experience here with other travelers.
Thank you again for being our guest and allowing us to share in your happy day.
Congratulations and Best wishes,
NikkI Desjardins-Director of Sales

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed there May 30 and 31, 2014. I was surprised to find out the hotel was 13 years old. It is in excellent condition - I thought it was MUCH newer than that! Everything was great - absolutely no complaints. We will definitely be back in the same hotel the next time we're in Waterville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 158Wendyv,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Waterville with other travelers. We will be doing a renovation of our guest rooms starting early winter early 2015. We will be completely redoing the rooms to stay clean and fresh looking. We are fortunate to have the staff in the hotel who takes pride in making sure everything in the hotel is cared for and clean. Thank you for mentioning that we are in excellent condition and that you will return to the Hampton Inn Waterville on your next trip to Waterville. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
NikkI Desjardins-Director of Sales

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Will stay again when in the area. You can show each worker takes pride in this hotel. Clean rooms. Not sure when renovated, but everything looks new and smells clean. Breakfast was great - Cathy was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Located next to a Dunkin Donuts (walk across the parking lot) if you need a late night snack. Very quiet and our room looked out to trees. We were on the first floor - very quiet and did not hear the check in desk. Wish we had time for the pool which was located on floor below us.

Room Tip: First floor made it easy - esp with the luggage carts near the front door.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Nikki S,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your experience with other travelers. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly. The management team and hotel are so fortunate to have staff that really do enjoy their jobs and take a lot of pride in what they do. Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Waterville.
Thank you again for taking time to write a review of the Hampton Inn Waterville.