“Staff is great!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Waterville
waterville, United States
“Staff is great!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I needed help with a few things during my trip, and the staff did everything they could to help me out. I needed a late checkout, to borrow a phone charger and a recommendation for a local barber. All of my requests were handled promptly and professionally.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear John L,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Waterville for your travel needs and for taking time to write a review on your experience here. I am happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff provided the assistance you needed. Thank you for being our guest and I hope to see you on your next stay in Waterville.
Nikki Desjardins-Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This place has reasonably friendly staff, clean rooms, better than average free breakfast and a nice pool. It is convenient to the highway and Colby College. Stayed here many times and the experience is always the same. Few choices for food nearby is about the only downside.

Stayed December 2013
Hello JJPE,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. Thank you for sharing your travel experience with other guests and mentioning our better than average breakfast. We appreciate you being our guest and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Waterville.
New York
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Not luxury, but dependable quality and service. Breakfast was OK, with better than average choice. Near the interchange on the turnpike, but a little distant from the town and college. Can't go wrong staying there. Not much more to be said about it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Hello GaryHack,
Thank you for taking time to write a review on the Hampton Inn Waterville. I appreciate you mentioning our close proximity to the highway, we are 2.3 miles from city center and less than 2 miles to Thomas and Colby College. Thank you for being our guest and I hope to see you on you’re a return visit to Waterville.
Happy Holidays and Best Wishes,
Danvers, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Accomodations at Waterville Hampton Inn were comforatble, rooms are clean and staff very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to families as rooms are clean and very quiet. Hotel is centrally located and convenient to get to Colby College.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello Sharon C,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Waterville with others. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend our hotel to other guests. Thank you for sharing about the cleanliness of the hotel, quietness and our very friendly staff. We appreciate our Colby parents and families and we are close to the college.
Thank you again for being our guest and I hope to see you on your return visit to Waterville.
Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,

burton, Canada
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Clean room. Great breakfast. Helpful friendly staff .indoor pool not large but clean lots of towels room had lots of convenient plugins for all our electronic gadgets only complaint was they ran out of fresh baked cookies

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Hello Peter V,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about the Hampton Inn Waterville. We appreciate you being our guest and your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel, friendly and helpful staff and a great breakfast. I am happy you enjoyed our amenities we have to offer and the hotel. I do apologize that cookies had run out by the time you got here. Thank you for being our guest and I hope to see you on your next stay in Waterville.
Carol Stream, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I always stay at this Hampton Inn and the last time I was there, they were upgrading and remodeling the breakfast area. It is completed and absolutley gorgeous! Staff is exceptional and friendly and the rooms are immaculate!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Hello Andrea K,
Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to write a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. The guests are enjoying the new look and functionality of the lobby and we could not be more pleased and happy that are guest love it. I am happy to hear you find the space “absolutely gorgeous”. Thank you for also mentioning the exceptional staff, friendliness and the rooms being immaculate. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and our staff. We are so fortunate to have the wonderful staff we have and again thank you for sharing your experience with us and other guests.
I look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Waterville.
Miami, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Exceptionally friendly and responsive staff--one of the best I have experienced in hotels of any kind in the USA. EVeryone from the front office check-in through the breakfast people provided excellent service. The special attention paid to the parents who were there for Colby College parent weekend--including the complimentary wine glasses--was especially impressive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2001, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hello William E P,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to write such a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. I am so happy to read your comments about our staff, “Exceptionally friendly and responsive staff--one of the best I have experienced in hotels of any kind in the USA”. I will be sharing your comments with all management and staff. We are very fortunate to have the wonderful staff we have. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with our reception for the parents with the wine and beer glasses. I could not be more thrilled that you were impressed with our service and attention we paid to our Colby parents. You will see this type of reception in the future at Parents weekend.
Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay in Waterville.
Nikki Desjardins-Director Of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waterville
Fireside Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Senator Inn & Spa
Senator Inn & Spa
#6 of 9 in Augusta

Been to Hampton Inn Waterville? Share your experiences!