“First Timer”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a slightly upscale Steakhouse that also serves a nice variety of Seafood as well as Baby Back Ribs. Our Vegetarian selection is sure to please the most delicate of pallets.
Bingham, Maine, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Timer”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went there a girls day out with appointments and some shopping...We tried it and it was fabulous the food was impeccable ..the service was even better everyone had a smile and it felt like it was a true one...They make the best Bloody Mary I ever had and I am a critique...on those I will deffinately go back ..the atmosphere was so comfortable...Thank you all for a great first time experience..

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Linda L

ny
“This is a wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Came to drop my son at Colby and this was a welcome surprise. Delicious food, VERY friendly service and beautiful setting especially on the deck. And we are picky New Yorkers!

Visited August 2012
Sidney ME
“Very good "birthday" dinner”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband took me to the Steakhouse last night for my birthday. We were very pleased with the food, the waitstaff was excellent and the food served promptly. All aspects of the meal were excellent. A little pricey but average I guess for an evening meal at a nice restaurant. Would go there again.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Traveler0014
Augusta, Maine
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Seeing weeks of overflowing parking lot at Joseph's I was quite surprised to find (once you could finally get in without a long wait) average food, below average service and tough meat.

I doubt that I'll be back

Visited November 2011
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Simple, good and local”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were in Waterville area and we searched for a local place downtown. Found nothing appealing. So we found this listing highlight rated on Yelp. We followed the GPS and found this new building, clean and comfortable on this little 9 hole executive par 3 just outside of town.

I golfed here 10+ years back and this is new since then and clearly a local favorite And rightfully so. Good food, Nice service and pleasant all around.

My wife liked the bread on her burger and I was very pleased with my chowder. The salad was fresh and a good house dressing.

if your in town and want fast, friendly and a good meal - this works!

• Visited July 2012