“This is a wonderful restaurant”

Joseph's Fireside Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a slightly upscale Steakhouse that also serves a nice variety of Seafood as well as Baby Back Ribs. Our Vegetarian selection is sure to please the most delicate of pallets.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Came to drop my son at Colby and this was a welcome surprise. Delicious food, VERY friendly service and beautiful setting especially on the deck. And we are picky New Yorkers!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband took me to the Steakhouse last night for my birthday. We were very pleased with the food, the waitstaff was excellent and the food served promptly. All aspects of the meal were excellent. A little pricey but average I guess for an evening meal at a nice restaurant. Would go there again.

1  Thank Traveler0014
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Seeing weeks of overflowing parking lot at Joseph's I was quite surprised to find (once you could finally get in without a long wait) average food, below average service and tough meat.

I doubt that I'll be back

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were in Waterville area and we searched for a local place downtown. Found nothing appealing. So we found this listing highlight rated on Yelp. We followed the GPS and found this new building, clean and comfortable on this little 9 hole executive par 3 just outside of town.

I golfed here 10+ years back and this is new since then and clearly a local favorite And rightfully so. Good food, Nice service and pleasant all around.

My wife liked the bread on her burger and I was very pleased with my chowder. The salad was fresh and a good house dressing.

if your in town and want fast, friendly and a good meal - this works!

1  Thank 3nicks27
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My family decided we would try a local restaurant that wasn't to expensive and found Joseph's. We had outdoor seating and had a very lively and kind waitress. The food was very good, the meats were done perfect and the rolls were fresh and warm. There wasn't a lot of noise outside and we were able to witness the entertaining Muskrat that was swimming in the pond. The entire staff seemed happy to serve and shared some jokes and tips on things to try out for food. My family will definitely be going again.