All reviewsroom was cleanone nightaccommodationgascleanliness
Reviewed November 4, 2016

Adequate and reasonably clean but a bit pricey for what the property offered. Wifi was not stable enough to watch a movie. Not a very nice area--few food options and nowhere to go, at least trying to figure it out in the dark.. Breakfast was ok for a quick exit, certainly as good as even higher priced property: waffles, cereal, decent coffee and pastries. It was a bit noisy at night. We really appreciated the opportunity to have our dog in the room since it was a bit cold to leave the dog in the car.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2016

The first thing that hits you is the incredible smell in the room...probably as a result of the rooms formerly being smoking rooms and then some attempt to cover up the odor. The other problem was an unexplainable low end rumble noise throughout the night...possibly from a plumbing problem and/or a boiler issue. Not good. Terrible sleep quality.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2016

They advertise free wifi and it is a case of it being worth every penny you paid for it. During the evening it was unusable since it would only stay connected for 10- 15 seconds at a time. The room itself was average, clean with usual amenities. It was relatively quiet except for the motorcyclist who would idle his machine outside our room for 5-10 minutes at a time. The so called continental breakfast had no fruit available and was basically cold cereal, toast and small muffins although they did have a small waffle maker but I did not use it so not sure how good they were. The

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Not at all impressive from the street. Rooms small with low ceilings. Upon our first entry into the room, we found a pile of filth in the corner of the bathroom. I called right away and it was cleaned within minutes. We were short on towels also, so I picked them up later. Breakfast was slim but about typical these days. Charge was high in comparison to other places in better locations on our trip.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2016

I needed a low cost place to stay in Waterville and I booked that afternoon. I am normally a Hilton brand guy when on business and they did have one of their brands right across the street. But this was just a quick place to crash, wouldn't even be there for 12 hours and this hotel was less than half the price of the chain hotels right around it. I kept my expectations low because I know you get what you pay for. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Although the furniture was a bit outdated, the room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Free wi-fi was an added plus. The following morning, I was again not expecting much from the free continental breakfast, but was again pleasantly surprised with a do-it-yourself waffle machine. I rated this hotel as a four out of five simply because it definitely exceeded my expectations for the price and this will be my "go to" hotel when I need a place to sleep in the Waterville area, about two hours from my home.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo