All reviewsroom was cleanone nightaccommodationgascleanliness
Reviewed January 10, 2014

With such short notice I called the first hotel I saw on the web for Waterville, ME. Choosing a place online always concerns me with the worries the rooms turn out to be nothing like promised or what you've seen. Thankfully, the Budget Host Airport Inn has more than lived up to my expectations.

Words are not enough to say how wonderful and the hospitality, Linda and the manager gave me. They have just the right attitude toward their guests: friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Most hotels I've dealt with showed very little patience and there concern was your wallet. The Budget Host Airport Inn's staff take time to listen and take have the best customer service I've seen a quite some decades.

If you're in the area and are looking for a nice clean hotel where you can rest up with no worries, check in at the Budget Host Airport Inn. I hope to return again sometime in the future.

Martha

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at the Budget Host for 2 weeks and had a very good experience . The room was clean and spacious, with a king size bed( very comfortable), a desk, TV, microwave and little fridge. The room was very quiet and bright. The price includes breakfast which is good and offers a good selections of food. The staff is very helpful. The hotel is well located near a main street with a lot of shopping center and is close to the highway.

I had a very good experience and recommend the hotel for short or long stay duration. The cleanliness, value ,service and sleep quality make a very good choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Elsa K
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This property from the outside looks like many ordinary lower-priced motels but the three rooms I booked for relatives attending a wedding impressed all of us. We were placed in an adjacent building with inner corridors. The rooms are well-maintained and very clean. The comfortable beds made for a relaxing night. I don't usually like sinks inside the room but here they are placed on an inside wall so the light doesn't bother others trying to sleep.

The WiFi worked great. I just wish there would have been some sports networks on the dozen or so television channels offered so I could catch up on scores. The refrigerator and microwave in the room came in quite handy.

The lobby is situated in the cellar of the main building. There are three steps to go down before reaching the front desk and breakfast area. This can create a problem for elderly and disabled patrons. One must open the door to the outside from the next to last step when exiting the building. The complimentary breakfast was sparse but the coffee was great. There are only two tables for guests to sit for breakfast. You can make your own waffles on the hot grill.

I'm glad I booked this property rather than a more expensive one up the road. Some attending the same wedding booked there and were less than enthused about their room and their WiFi did not work. The Budget Host should not be overlooked when in the Waterville area. You receive great value, friendly service and comfortable accommodations.

Room Tip: Their are several restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank David J P
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were in Waterville for our holidays and we found this was very good hotel to stay. The price for the room was even cheaper. The room and the hallway were very clean. The bed was comfortable. The manager was very helpful and kind. They had free hot breakfast in the morning and free wi-fi. We enjoyed our stay. It was worth it for the price we paid for.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Passing through town. Chose this hotel for location and price. Centrally located near several restaurants, gas stations, etc.

Front-desk attendant was delightful. More than just cordial, she went above and beyond to actually make conversation and be friendly. Important to me since I often travel alone and need local advice. She was great.

Room was very clean, and I got a great night's sleep. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo