Budget Host Airport Inn
$108
$102
$125
Inn At Waterville(Waterville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Passing through town. Chose this hotel for location and price. Centrally located near several restaurants, gas stations, etc.

Front-desk attendant was delightful. More than just cordial, she went above and beyond to actually make conversation and be friendly. Important to me since I often travel alone and need local advice. She was great.

Room was very clean, and I got a great night's sleep. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mgantt007
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It was a holiday weekend & I was having trouble getting a handicap room so I took this room sight unseen as they had my credit card number to hold the room. The room was dirty, litter from prior guests in the cupboards, filthy stove, shelves full of dust and ceiling tiles stained from multiple leaks. Tired, I stupidly stayed. About 1:30a.m. a group of people gathered on the asphalt parking lot near my car and stayed there talking until 3:00 am. I was not comfortable going to the office at that hour & was told by the manager the next morning that he regularly rents a group of rooms to young men & women, & they are quiet. This didn't fit with the slamming doors & loud voices at 2:00 a.m. This place is party central & the manager doesn't care. They had the bucks to pay. Apparently, the manager has no desire to hire good cleaning staff and doesn't care to attract the senior population. Unfortunately, I will never go to Budget Host again.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you pay. Don't settle for a room that doesn't seem right. Go to another hotel and take your chances of finding a room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 234horribletrip
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Heading North from Georgia, the options for using my discount coupons were getting very scarce. We tried this spot as we were shopping nearby. We got one of the older room on in the main building.
Positives: Room looked and smelled very clean. Nice thick towels and plenty of hot water. Bathroom was small but clean as a whistle. Check-in staff was quite friendly and gave us a room on the ground floor and with outside access as requested Good value for the price. Generally quiet location. Four restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance. Mini-fridge in the room.
Negatives: I think renovations were underway upstairs and they started early. Not a big issue for me but it might bother late sleepers. The buffet breakfast was a bit brief. Waffle maker was there but no mix. Not a lot of selection of items.
Waterville doesn't offer a lot of options at this price. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Check with the front desk about renovations and choose your room appropriately.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diverdan28
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am thrilled to have found Budget Host! It isn't quite as inexpensive as the Canadian hostels, but it certainly met my needs! $55/night, including wifi and continental breakfast with waffles! There is also a microwave and mini-fridge in the room, which was fantastic. Despite the 2am arrival time, the staff was accommodating. The room was clean, bed was comfortable.

The minor detractions:
- They are doing some work, and my door was painted shut. Put a hip into it, and voilà!
- There are smoking rooms available, so there is a lingering smell in the hallway. I did NOT have it in the room, however.
- There wasn't a coffee maker available for making your own brew.
- The rail for hanging clothes was directly over the microwave/fridge. Just placement, but not ideal.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was a hotel that is being remodeled but still needs a lot of work. Spackle was everywhere. The cooridor smells. The rooms are small and fairly clean. The door to our room did not latch securely. We had to pull it shut when we left to ensure it was closed. Thank goodness for the dead bolt. My kids were afraid to stay there.

We needed a rollaway bed. We were charged $10.00 for the bed. First we had to call after I had intially ordered it because they said they had forgotten. Then the paperwork in the room listed the price as $7.99. I was told that must be an old brochure. My price I secured on line was not the price he was going to charge me that goodness I had my paperwork.

The breakfast in the morning was limited. My kids did enjoy the make your own waffles,but they ran out of milk, juice, and had no decaf coffee.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family