“Great food”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #32 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2013

They have wonderful food and drinks. Pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. Great service! I have never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Tired salad bar, so-so food, wait-staff hard to find, although friendly when you did. Not kid friendly.

1  Thank 451Mike
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have been there copule of times and each and ebery time teh stuff was very helpful. Great food, with big choice of steaks, pastas and salads.Recomened!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was on my way back to New Brunswick and figured I should eat before it got too late. I can always count on Ruby's for a good salad bar so I popped in. I like that the waitress was familiar with the menu. She looked like someone who actually enjoyed good food (as do I) and she recommended the crab cakes. I opted for the mac & cheese, which usually isn't my thing, but she seemed to know what she was talking about. I was very pleased with my dinner. The crab cakes were full of crab instead of being mostly potato. They were nicely seasoned and the mac & cheese was creamy, but also very cheesy, the way I like it. Nothing fancy, but excellent service, cheap and tasty food, and free wifi make it a solid contender when looking for consistency in a chain restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am always looking for veggies on the road so I am happy to know I can go here for the salad bar. It is the more basic standard bar for Ruby Tuesday. Others have a few more options like beets, fruit, cranberries - but this is becoming the standard layout. It is quick, fresh and relatively healthy.