“Maine's BEST”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hamilton's Dairy Barn Homemade Ice Cream
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We drive ten miles one way to get Hamilton's Ice Cream and each and every time it is well worth thr trip. It is absolutely the best. My favorite is Indian Pudding.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Driving to Hamilton's Dairy Barn is a little out of the way, but once you get there you will not be disappointed in the quality and taste of Hamilton's Ice Cream. It is awesome!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We Have a Camp in this town.... it's out of the way... def a place to go if you need a vacation the hectic life or the summer months here in the Hampton.... Hamilton's is about five minutes from our camp.. It makes me feel when we do travel that way.. that there is life in Vassalboro!! The Owner who lives I think in CT makes the ice cream all different really neat flavors some are awesome and than some are not for me... like for instance he makes one with beer... really cool if you like beer.. It has a miniature golf place that need updating but not sure how many people actually go there...I give this 5 stars because it's a piece of heaven for me when I feel homesick.. it's def the old fashioned of the Hamptons when there was those old mom and pop shops where you could stop and grab a quick ice cream. so affordable no joke you get a huge cone for very reasonable...

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I returned to Hamilton's Dairy Barn this summer and it was just as good as the first time that I paid a visit to this place. The quality is outstanding!

Everyone should make a trip to Vasselboro and taste Hamilton's Ice Cream!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The best ice cream! It is handmade and so smooth and creamy. What a wonderful experience purchasing ice cream from Hamilton's Dairy Barn.