All reviews breakfast was delicious yvonne homestay robins tom cozy
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I visited at the David Robbins Homestead twice this year. August, for the Union wild blueberry fair, October for a trip up to Acadia. Tom and Yvonne Pitzi, the owners of this wonderful place are sweet, attentive and down to earth. The sunrise suite rocks, hint, leave the shades up. The breakfast is generous, tasty and local ingredients are used.
A + in my book and I am an experienced traveler. " A treasure to those who choose to visit" !

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank r0ckstar101
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My stay exceeded my expectations and I will be back with my entire family!
The customer service, amenities, and setting was amazing! I highly recommend this beautiful place with very gracious hospitality. When you stay here you will want for nothing and have a over all feeling of well being. This place is all I ever dreamed about for a authentic Maine experience. Thank you for everything!

Room tip: All the rooms are unique and special. Regardless of the choice you will be completely happy and feel spoiled.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2016

My stay was fantastic. Yvonne was the greastest. Breakfast on the deck was awesome. Fried eggs were just perfect. very good coffee. Quiet surroundings. Overlooking the lake.
I had stayed for 8 straight years when this was the Rowan Tree Farm B&B. The great hospitality continues on.
I will definitely return next year on my trip to Maine

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Ypitzi, Owner at David Robbins Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Thank you, Michael. So pleased to have hosted you for your 9th year! Come back soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Six of us traveled to Union to attend a family wedding. Laura and Roger warmly greeted us, showed us to our charming rooms with private bath. Important points: charming setting with historical significance, impeccable and comfortable rooms, breakfast just perfect with home baked items, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt and honey from Laura's bees. Beyond the specifics of the accommodations, was the friendly and helpful attitude of our hosts, even providing umbrellas, a coat on a chilly July nite and a general concern for a successful visit to the area. The ultimate gesture, since visiting from Guam and Hawaii, we were even given permission to experience a fire in the living room fireplace. I would jump to return!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed here for three nights. This very old (1786) house was immaculately clean and
has been wonderfully equipped with all modern conveniences without losing its charm.There's even free wi-fi! The setting is magnificent and the cost was very reasonable. Breakfast (serve yourself) included home-made baked goods.

Room tip: My daughter and I had the master suite - it was very large and comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2012