“YUM!!!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Restaurant Closed for 2017 -Reopening Father's Day weekend, 2018 Retail Pickup and Ordering 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday - Saturday call for hours
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Best lobster ever! I chose the one I want, they cooked it in seawater and I ate it! The potato salad and cole slaw I had were good too. The crowning glory of it all was the fabulous blueberry pie a la mode. Amazing experience!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been in Bar Harbor for three days and have been to Trenton Bridge Lobster Pound two nights. My husband had a three-pound lobster each night and said it was tender, sweet and cooked to perfection. I'm not a lobster fan so both nights I had a salad and clam chowder. The chowder was very good with whole clams, lots of chunks of potatoes and a smooth, creamy broth.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on a TV show and my wife and I thought that it would be a nice place to check out. So I was in Ellsworth in business and I figured I would stop on in to see what it is all about. Well here is the lowdown... If you want a lobstah of any size and eat it steamed... This is the place. Same goes for clams. The lobstah salad sandwich was so so. The sides are good too, but nothing was spectacular. I have had better in Boston for less money.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We visited this lobster pound the day after going to the Downeast Lobster Pound, basically a stone's throw down the road. The day before, and each time we passed, the place was packed. It was definitely the more popular of the two. This was a late lunch visit, so we all didn't try to pig out on lobster again. Trenton Bridge definitely has a larger, more complete menu. It looked classier from the outside, and the eating area was larger. However, the eating area was essentially the same décor as the other place. The food here is priced differently, meaning there is an emphasis more on meals rather than ala carte by the pound, put-it-together yourself, although you can do that. The beer, as mentioned by another reviewer, was too expensive. We brought our own water. I had a lobster stew cup, which was very good, but it's only a cup ($7.95). My wife had a clam chowder cup and a lobster sandwich. With one order of cole slaw, the bill was $34. Our traveling companions' bill, which included two lobster sandwiches and a beer was $50+. Expensive lunch. The general consensus amongst us was that the food was good, but we got a better deal across the street. The young lady cleaning tables in the eating area was probably the nicest person in the place.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very reasonable place for lobster. We had lunch on our way to Acadia natl. park. Nothing fancy just good food. Right on the main highway.