Great value and location. Stayed in cabin for one night. Very helpful staff and tidy accomodation. Only slight negative was rock covered driveway. This was somewhat of a hassle with a touring motorcyle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located less than one mile from Mount Desert Island and just minutes away from Acadia National Park. We are family owned and operated. The Isleview offers a variety of cottages and motel rooms to meet your lodging needs and budget. All of our one or two bed cottages have cable flat screen TV, WI-FI, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, heat, A/C and bathroom with shower. Our motel rooms offer 32" flat screen TV's and mini fridge. Our low cost budget rooms on the 2nd floor are a "sleep and go" option for adults only. We have picnic tables, grills and a campfire area for guests to enjoy. There are 3 lobster shacks within walking distance for the true Maine dining experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Isleview Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel Trenton
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Trenton, Maine