“Great for families with some that don't like seafood”

Lobster Pound & Real Pit BBQ
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Atlanta, GA
“Great for families with some that don't like seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had a great dinner here. Two in our family don't like seafood, so this was a great choice. The barbecue was excellent, and I'm told the lobster was amazing. My kids loved the lobster Mac and cheese.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank deannamark

fc
“Now that is some good meat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Being from San Antonio, its hard to find some great smoked/ bbq on the east coast, especially where I am from in pa. the only person that I have finally trained is my husband, but he can't do it all the time. So taking a vacation to the beautiful state of Maine, and driving up and down route 1, we choose to try this place. I was always told that some of the best places are just on the side of the road and dammit they were right again! Now smoked meat isn't for everyone and I understand and there are varieties too, but this young man that made this meat was spot on that day. There is nothing more important then a "bark"on that brisket, and a smoke ring to let you know, its been smoked and smoked with love. It was tender as ever and the pulled pork..oh and did i mention, NO SAUCE NEEDED!! YES there is smoked meat in the north east! So lets move on to the beans, AWESOME SAUCE! Don't change a thing. Lets go onto the lobster..yes a full pound plus lobster, sweet as all can be...lets just say that at the end of that meal the stains on the shirt were evidence that we couldn't get this beautiful stuff into our mouths fast enough to beat the drop onto the shirt. As for the waiter he was so cool and funny and helpful. Let stand up and give an applause to the master smoker and lobster man..applause! I told him that he needs to take it a step further and compete. That's how good it was that day!

3 Thank beeb1228
“LOVED IT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great place, great food, great staff. The portions were huge, in fact my husband and I shared one plate and were stuffed. The staff from the waitress to the owner were wonderful and so so friendly. They made us feel like old good friends. The prices are also great! Wonderful place...

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gina M
“OMG Lobster and BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Since we are in Maine I wanted a lobster roll but when I saw pulled pork with apple cider vinegar I wanted that too. Our server offered us a side of pulled pork to go with our lobster rolls. The lobster roll was excellent and the pulled pork was sooo good. I know it sounds like a weird combination but it wad great and i was able to satisfy both cravings. The staff was great and the food fantastic. If you want lobster or BBQ or both I would recommend you stop here.

2 Thank Sharon S
Solon, Ohio
“Fresh and flavorful lobster roll”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Really enjoyed my lobster roll! The potato salad was also delicious - not too much mayo or salt. All was FRESH, lobster was sweet and delicious. Definitely will return!

• Visited July 2014