“nice little place”
Review of Kopper Kettle

Kopper Kettle
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Wife and I went here early on a Sunday morning. It was pretty busy which tells you something. My wife had French toast which was made with nice homemade bread , but was a little over cooked on one side. I had an egg scrambler which was good ; coffee good. Nice menu , good prices . We would certainly come back.

1  Thank dglong0608

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The restaurant is a little off the beaten path, but very much worth while to find. The food and service were above excellent, and our server was not only beautiful on the outside, but her charm, with, and friendliness were just an added extra to an already delightful experience. Thank you Lisa for perfecting your trade and making our day better even though the golf was poor. We look forward to returning and experiencing the same wonderful repartee and gourmet cooking.

1  Thank Munjokeevis
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had breakfast here on a Sunday morning earlier this month. The place was packed, and there was a brief wait. But, tables were turning over quickly, so the wait was bearable. We had a large(r) party (6 & a highchair), but got seated very timely.

Food was good / OK; the Kettle Fries are recommended!!! Although, I am not sure how some chopped onion wound up in my wife's scrambled eggs, but she lived and didn't complain. The corned beef hash was bland. Service was terrific (Gabby). The atmosphere over-all seemed cramped, and the open view of the kitchen/food prep area isn't the greatest concept, so maybe the new owners will take that into consideration when planning a Capex budget.

Over-all, it was a very decent dining experience. I know the locals love the place, so they are doing alot of things right at the Kopper Kettle. When in Topsham, I recommend this restaurant. I know I'll return.

1  Thank DrJimmy14612
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Not a greasy spoon. We had breakfast here and I have to say I was impressed, the food was very good and the service top notch! I also liked the prices, a great breakfast for two under $20.00. It's not always easy finding breakfast food that isn't a pile of grease, everything was perfect. Servers are very friendly and I love being able to see the kitchen with the cook at work. No need for fast food joints when you can go here and get great food like this!

3  Thank George S
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Family friendly, fast service, great breakfast, decent prices. Try the kettle homefries - which is a mixture of regular, blue and sweet potatoes.

2  Thank TwinPines