“First time at Ruby Tuesday”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I am pretty skeptical in some chain restaurants, yet I wanted to try Ruby Tuesday, I never had it before at always wanted to try it, our waiter was very nice and the food was pretty good, it could be a little pricey, but it's ok if you go out just once in a while, they have free wifi, so thats a good thing, I would recommend Ruby Tuesday to anyone.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Absolute Junk. Changed the turkey burger formula to crap. Never again. Out of Kendall Jackson, too. small wine list and no Kendall? No TP in bathroom and paper towels all over the floor.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My first time at this restaurant I ordered the shellfish combo at a price of over $19.00. I should have sent it back! Three very small cocktail shrimp on a skewer hardly cooked with no apparent "scampi" flavor, one small, blackened crab cake with no sauce and no attempt at hiding the fact that it was very burned. And finally, a very small, cold but tender rock lobster tail served with no drawn butter. The presentation was even worse than the meal if that's possible. Upon complaining, the "manager" offered another crab cake. I think my first error must have been going on a Monday night for surely the head chef must have been out. But the cook who sent me this atrocity to me would not even qualify for grill man at McDonnels.

1  Thank billwash201
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Love Ruby's for their customers service, and the freshness of their food!!! It's so consistent and you ALWAYS know what to expect. I recommend it!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I enjoyed a simple dinner with two teenage girls. The service was friendly, the food was good and the price was reasonable.