“Our new "go-to" spot!”

Blueberries
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: A bright, friendly, breakfast/lunch restaurant featuring American cuisine and authentic burritos. We also offer homemade baked goods featuring our fantastic whoopie pies, magnificent muffin munch, carrot cakes and other super treats. We serve organic locally roasted coffee by Brunswick's Wicked Joe and offer several Gluten-free options and serve Gluten-free baked goods by Bam-Bam Bakery of Portland.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were drawn in by the roadside sign that lead with 'Burritos" and just had to pull in. The restaurant is cozy with indoor and (seasonal) outdoor seating, a menu board and an ordering counter. The offerings include a nice array of breakfast items, sandwiches, salads and, of course, burittos.

I was sorely tempted by the BBQ pulled chicken sandwich special, but I was really craving a burrito. My request to have the pulled chicken added to a burrito was welcomed and my wife ordered the chipotle chicken burritto. We had our own drinks, so our bill was under $20.00

We decided to eat outside and our food was served promptly and with a smile. Our burritos were fresh, hot and huge, served with sides of salsa (homemade?) and sour cream. We dove in and were blow away by the flavors - simply delicious! As we were enjoying our lunch, the owner/chef (Ty) came out and asked if everything was to our liking. While I am no burrito gourmet, I told Ty (and I am telling you) that his burritos were some of the best I have ever had.

If you are craving some tasty, hot and freshly prepared food served in a casual setting, this is the place for you. I'm hard-pressed to think of another spot in town where I'll be stopping when I want I quick, delicious lunch.

5  Thank JonD21045

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Also from the Philadelphia area. This find was absolutely the best food find ever. We ate there three times and catered our sailing day with them as well. The food is fresh, innovative and delicious. The staff is warm and price is more than reasonable. The place is clean and bright. I hope my kids go to Bowdoin now

8  Thank Fillyfoody
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I'm originally from the Philadelphia area and my favorite restaurant was a Mexican joint called Tejas. I've traveled extensively and have compared all other Mexican inspired food too Tejas and none ever held up. I had the street tacos here recently and this place has finally knocked Tejas down a notch. Outside seating in the summer. Super friendly service and great food. Do yourself a favor and stop in. The chipotle chicken burrito is amazing.

2  Thank IrishQuietMan
Reviewed February 4, 2014

A friend introduced me to this little gem and I couldn't be more pleased. The restaurant was cozy, decorated with art from local artists - which I thought was a lovely touch. Tai made my burrito and it was SO worth the $10, as it was 2 meals on a plate. The home made salsa was my favorite part. The ingredients were fresh, and I wasn't kept waiting for a meal. Drew and his staff created a lovely ambiance that I will be frequenting more regularly. I recommend it to everyone I chat to.

5  Thank phimuspirit
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I went to Blueberries on 2-1-14 with my grandmother and mother. I chose the breakfast burrito and it was fabulous. I left full and satisfied. The burrito was packed full of eggs, black beans, onions, and peppers. My mother had one of the specials (Southwestern egg scramble) she thought it was very good. In the scrambled eggs were zucchini, onions, peppers and cheese. My grandmother chose the egg and cheese breakfast sandwich with bacon. This is something she has ordered in many restaurants. I always ask her how her sandwich is and I always get a shoulder shrug and a "it's ok". This time when I asked there was no shoulder shrug and she simply said it is VERY good. She's not an easy one to please so if she was impressed you should be too!! We will definitely make Blueberries a regular place to visit. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

3  Thank Tammy M