“Fabulous Find”

Blueberries
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: A bright, friendly, breakfast/lunch restaurant featuring American cuisine and authentic burritos. We also offer homemade baked goods featuring our fantastic whoopie pies, magnificent muffin munch, carrot cakes and other super treats. We serve organic locally roasted coffee by Brunswick's Wicked Joe and offer several Gluten-free options and serve Gluten-free baked goods by Bam-Bam Bakery of Portland.
Hallowell, Maine
“Fabulous Find”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

A friend introduced me to this little gem and I couldn't be more pleased. The restaurant was cozy, decorated with art from local artists - which I thought was a lovely touch. Tai made my burrito and it was SO worth the $10, as it was 2 meals on a plate. The home made salsa was my favorite part. The ingredients were fresh, and I wasn't kept waiting for a meal. Drew and his staff created a lovely ambiance that I will be frequenting more regularly. I recommend it to everyone I chat to.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank phimuspirit

Durham, Maine
“Fantastic atmosphere and food!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I went to Blueberries on 2-1-14 with my grandmother and mother. I chose the breakfast burrito and it was fabulous. I left full and satisfied. The burrito was packed full of eggs, black beans, onions, and peppers. My mother had one of the specials (Southwestern egg scramble) she thought it was very good. In the scrambled eggs were zucchini, onions, peppers and cheese. My grandmother chose the egg and cheese breakfast sandwich with bacon. This is something she has ordered in many restaurants. I always ask her how her sandwich is and I always get a shoulder shrug and a "it's ok". This time when I asked there was no shoulder shrug and she simply said it is VERY good. She's not an easy one to please so if she was impressed you should be too!! We will definitely make Blueberries a regular place to visit. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Tammy M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for a QUICK, FRESH, HOME-MADE lunch.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have eaten here twice this month. The first time I had the chicken burrito, BIG and tasty. Today I had the Italian Grilled Cheese (special) and it is DELISH!! Staff is friendly & engaging. A number of G.F. options are avail. Only con is the price, but I wouldn't say drop them. Maybe offer a coffee loyalty card for the local offices?

• Visited January 2014