“Downhill”

Romeo's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The best pizza restaurant in Maine is Romeos Pizza. We are open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer pizza, pasta dishes, chicken, hot subs, salads, wraps and a large selection of appetizers. Whatever you order at Romeos Pizza, your dining satisfaction is guaranteed -- and everything is served with a smile! We're so incredibly confident in our products we unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction. In the unlikely event you're unhappy, we'll make it right or we'll make it on the house.
Bath, Maine, United States
“Downhill”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My husband and I used to frequent this restaurant as their subs and pizza were delicious and moderately priced. We have not visited in a couple of years and instantly knew it had gone done hill upon entering this evening. Food is overpriced, was barely warm when it hit our table and took only 10 minutes to receive our order (leaving no reason why it should not have been pipping hot). The staff was inexperienced, and I have better attire in my weekend lounge outfits. I could not even tell who was an employee there as the patrons were dressed better than the employees, even in a casual restaurant. Sorry but a Batman t-shirt and oversized hoodie do not cut it, esp. when my bill for 4 sandwiches and some mozzarella sticks +3 small sodas came to $46. next time will def spend my money elsewhere. I challenge the current owner to invest in better employees.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Leia P

Danforth, Maine
“you MUST have a gormet Pizza here”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I am not too crazy about pizza - but if you say "Romeos?" I will say YES every time! the spanakopedia pizza is the ULTIMATE best. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful. the SAUCE just makes it oh so yummy and the crust is the right balance of toasty and crispy.

Visited October 2012
Topsham, Maine, United States
“Third strike.”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Unless it's a cleanliness issue, I will give a resturant at least 2, if not 3 tries if they fail to impress the first time. Romeo's has earned thier 3rd strike. Service is glacially slow as waitstaff chit-chats with obvious regulars. We waited almost 20 minutes for our order to be taken and the waitress only came over to our table as we prepared to lead. As she took our order she complained about how busy it was (it wasn't busy) and complained about other employess causing her "extra work" (I don't care). Food was slow coming to the table and was cold when it arrived. Portions are skimpy and frankly, grossly over-priced for what we recieved. We won't bother again.

Visited January 2012