“Great ribs and great service”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Topsham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Went to the 99 with my family and friends. The kids enjoyed the menu for them picking chicken fingers and a hamburger. I had ribs and chicken which was fantastic.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had the sirloin steak with the pepper and onion toppings and a loaded baked potato. Wife had the gluten free burger with gluten free bun. Everything was great and we topped it off with a gluten free ice cream sundae for two and it was BIG!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We are locals and I have never had a bad meal or service at Topsham's 99's . We visited May 2014 and were satisfied yet again. The boys had All Star burgers which were good as always. Smothered steak tips and Chicken Pot Pie were great. Skipped dessert but in prior visits the desserts are always good.

Great atmosphere. Love the decor, booths are comfortable and the service was good and attentive. They do a nice job at Topsham 99's.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

All I can attest to is their steak tips. That's why I go and I am never disappointed. King tips. Smothered. Rare. Sam Adams Cold Snap. Heaven for twenty five minutes!

2  Thank smackallica
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant was busy, and lots of screaming kids at 5:30pm on Saturday, but we were very pleasantly surprised at the menu and wonderful dinner. I had a delicious Chicken& Broccoli Mac & Cheese, and my husband had the All Star Burger. His fries were really good and hot. We had the flat bread barbeque chicken appetizer, which was also really good. The server was young, but knew her stuff - not super customer-minded(didn't spend a lot of time with us, but did check in), but made a good suggestion. We were disappointed in the dessert options. I miss the tiny desserts in the shot glass.