“Family friendly”

Neston Park Farm Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Atworth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Farm Shop and cafe in the Wiltshire countryside offering freshly cooked fresh food daily. A range of food available from sandwiches and soup to ham, egg and chips, and on a Sunday we offer a superb Sunday Roast. The shop offers a butcher department, fruit and Vegetables, milks, creams and cheeses and we can also make you hampers, ideal for presents
Bath, United Kingdom
“Family friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Lovely venue with great country views. Loads of out door space for free range children. A little pricey but it was yummy.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 418Nick
Jemma B, Guest Relations Manager at Neston Park Farm Shop, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review about Neston Park Farm Shop and Café.

We appreciate all feedback from our customers and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the farm shop in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
“Really Lovely Farm Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stumbled upon the Neston Farm shop by accident one day when looking for somewhere to grab a gift for a 'foodie' friend who was hosting a Sunday lunch, but now I always try to call in there when I'm passing.

No, it isn't cheap, but it is good value in my opinion and I tend to buy the meat and vegetables and sometimes their milk and cheese as I know that all the animals are beautifully treated and that they are born and reared on the estate's organic home farm. The staff are always very welcoming and helpful and they are pretty knowledgeable too, especially the experts on the meat and cheese counters.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Foodiechick30
Thank you very much for your positive review. We very much appreciate all feedback from our customers.

As a supervisor at the farm shop it is nice to see our customers appreciating our hard working and friendly staff. We do have a very happy team at Neston and it is nice to know this reflects in our customer service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the farm shop in the future.
Atworth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SEW's outraged response to 'butchery inconsistent'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Living in the village of Atworth and being a customer of Neston Park Farm Shop and Res since the day it open I was outraged on the feedback from Mr B.

Since the opening my family and I have not bought meat from anywhere else.

This feedback of the butchery department most certainly does not describe the excellent counter displays of its produce and the expertise of it's butchers.

It is an outrage to have made this personal attack on this gentleman butcher. My family and I have been dealing with Mike (and other butchers in the team before and since Mike came to NP) and it is my opinion (and the opinion of many other customers known to myself and my family) that he is, indeed, an expert in his field and I can assure you that he certainly ' knows his stuff '. Nothing is ever too much trouble to him... he always goes out of his way to provide help and guidance and to make sure his customers leave Neston Park totally satisfied.

This I know having this morning collected our magnificent turkey, Neston Park beef, and other produce and we are now looking forward to enjoying their excellence over Xmas.

This gentleman butcher deserves an apology for the personal insult this feedback has bestowed not only on him personally, but also to his family who I am sure are all affected by these comments.

Finally I would say to the Neston Park Family and Owners, that you need to ignore the previous feedback. Rest assured in your butchery team you have two fine gentlemen, an excellent Chef plus an excellent support team.

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all. Regards SEW

Visited December 2013
1 Thank davidwinnie1
bath
“Coffee and Scones”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Went here for coffee and scones, and the scone was very dry and more like a biscuit on the outside, the inside of the scone was OK. Not a patch on the scones we used to have when we came here. The jam was Tiptree which was OK but not as nice as the jam you used to get with the scones which was delicious. Did not complain but was very disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank bathpainter
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Farm Shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

What a lovely place to buy your fresh products - the butcher Michael is fabulous even prepped us some game for a pie on request. I bought some beef for a stew the other day which are reared, prepped on the farm - cooked it for 2.5 hrs in a slow cooker and the beef just fell apart it was delicious - so are the sausages and the scotch eggs!

There is a lovely café which is always full and bustling not eaten a meal there yet but did stop for a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a slice of cake - the bakewell slice was delicious.

Yes of course the prices are a little expensive it is locally produced food and you know it isn't full of water or additives, the quality is exceptional and I now make regular trips for my fresh meat and a cup o tea whilst Im there!

Visited December 2013