“Excellent Pizza and Sandwiches”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Standish House of Pizza
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Standish
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We order from Standish House at least every other week. We're hooked on the Big Mack pizza. Sounds weird but it's soooo good. Their steak sandwiches are also excellent, and the pasta meals are good. My only complaint is that they leave their salad mix soaking in a bucket of water, and the salad is so wet that it makes the dressing get all watery. I literally have to cut a whole in the bottom of the container and let it drain for a while before eating it to avoid this. We love the place, but I wish they'd get a salad spinner! :)

1  Thank Badonkuhdonk

Reviewed January 16, 2011

I've been going here for awhile now, and I've never had a problem with the food or customer service. Every time I go, I'm ALWAYS greeted with friendly staff members and fantastic food!

Reviewed June 29, 2010

They overcharge for extra toppings. They charged me $6.00 for onions and peppers on a pizza. When I asked the employee "how come so much?" I was spoken to rudely and asked to speek with the manager. He was just as bad

1  Thank mharwood

Been to Standish House of Pizza? Share your experiences!