“Friendly atmosphere”

Miller's Lobster Co.
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I took our two year old daughter to Miller's for dinner on a Monday night in late June. I cannot say enough about the staff. While waiting for our dinner to cook, we decided to purchase a couple of their T-shirts. Right before we left, they came out and gave us a shirt for our daughter and said that they thought it would be adorable if all three of us had a shirt! Extremely generous! I have not witnessed such kindness from a restaurant in a long time. We said we would come back that week, all wearing our shirts, but unfortunately we were unable to make it back. Oh, and the lobster was excellent. The atmosphere is perfect for children because you sit at picnic tables. I hope we can go back next year.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is the exact Maine lobster experience we were looking to have! The lobster was sweet, the scenery was gorgeous, and the overall experience was terrific!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My mom is from Bangor Maine, but we were raised in So Calif. We traveled to Maine when my Grandmother passed in the early 1990's.
We had grown up with fresh Maine lobster (flown in) but our visit to Miller's Pond was the first time I had had it right from the cold New England waters.
This was THE VERY BEST Lobster Dinner available anywhere on earth. PERIOD.
We have had fresh lobsters fedex'd to us from Miller's Pond several time since then.

If traveling in Maine... this is a MUST.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This place is a MUST if you are staying anywhere near Camden or Rockland. This place does everything right! Great service, super clean, simple and excellent food! We loved it here!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you can find this place and drive off the beaten track, you will find heaven at the end of the road: a simple shack with nice wooden and shaded seating.

Since moving to New England a year ago, I have been on a mission to try lobster rolls wherever I go. So far I must have eaten at about 30 shacks. This roll is by far the best: no or little mayonnaise, no celery , just big chunks of fantastic fresh lobster. A simple toasted bun. That is it.

I read the pies are great so I ordered a blueberry pie. The filling was oozing out, the crust was perfect. I have never eaten such a great pie. I am from Belgium. We know patisserie...this was perfection on a plate!!!

Just go there and enjoy the view and the food and the very lovely service.

1  Thank Chocolate74