Had dinner with another couple and the food exceeded expectations. A really great value. We all had wine and appetizers along with entrees. Total was $135.00! We had Pemaquid Oysters Rockefeller, for apps, I had the crabcakes which were mostly crab, wife had a perfect duck breast. Great view, great food and a real value. Affordable fine dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Maine/Spruce Head