This inn is a little slice of paradise- tucked away from busy, touristy parts of the coast, but close enough to drive if you ever want to sight-see. The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating, the food delicious, the room very clean and comfortable. I was visiting with my 8-month-old grandson and my two daughters for a family get-away. Every morning my grandson and I would stroll the causeway out to Clark Island as the sun rose- enjoying the variety of birds and the absence of any sounds of traffic or machinery. When my daughters woke up we had coffee on the porch looking out onto the cove and Clark Island, then an outstanding breakfast. So peaceful and rejuvenating! I really loved this place and I am looking forward to staying there again on our next trip to Maine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Maine/Spruce Head