Bruce and I stayed three nights at the Craignair while visiting friends in Maine. A wonderful time! The inn is very comfortable with home-like comforts, and Michael/Joanne are fantastic hosts. Michael prepares great breakfasts each morning, with a varied menu and attention to detail. He took extra effort to craft tasty breakfasts that stayed within my WeightWatchers points range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Maine/Spruce Head