“Horrible Service”

Add it.
Famous Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Their pizza was okay but service sucked! Not friendly what-so-ever! When I walked in to pick up my pizza, no hello- no how can we help you, just dirty stares. What type of restaurant doesn't greet their customers?? Awful customer service, not even a thank you come again. So I will not be going there ever again. And their prices were outrageous! $28 for one large cheese and a large 2-topper, seriously! I could have & should have gone down the street for the same pizza with outstanding service for half the price and tipped the joint! Sorry Famous Pizza, you should be famous for your lousy service.

1  Thank Tiffany L

Reviewed December 26, 2011

We loved it, almost like the '60 Springvale Pizza Place!

4  Thank BeachL0ver60
Reviewed August 2, 2011

First thing you notice is the awful atmosphere. They haven't made a single effort to make the restaurant look presentable. It looks like it hasn't been organized or decorated in over 20 years. There's holes in things and menus are thrown together. First impressions are everything and if they don't care enough about the customer side of their restaurant, I can only imagine what the kitchen portion looks like, probably not very clean. The food is less than desirable. The pizza is greesy and the gyros are plain with this terrible sauce - the worst sauce I've ever tasted, it almost made me throw up and my husband too! To top everything off, "Mr. Nice" whom I think is the manager is soooo rude. He has little to no customer satisfaction skills and really could care less. He was very rude to a customer on the phone and spoke very much with sarcasim. He was very short with me and rude as well. He obviously doesn't care about his customers or the restaurant's reputation. The atmosphere is 80's run down with a manager who has a bad attitude and poor cooking skills. The 2 times we've been there, they've seemed unhappy to be on the clock and roll their eyes if a customer puts in an order within the last 30 minutes of the day because they might have to put in a little more effort before the day is done. Save your time and money folks. The best thing for that place is new managment!

2  Thank fish34190314
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I just ordered a pizza and some onion rings from this place, got half way thru my food and found a bug in the food which made me ill. My wife called to let them know we found a bug in the food and was told they get thier onion rings frozen. I called back and was not allowed to speak to a manager and they offered the number to the frozen place they get the onion rings from. Saying the bug could not have been form the pizza. The person we spoke to was very rude and I will refuse to order food from there again.

3  Thank Davidcote
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Started off bad with rudeness when I called to place my order. When we got there to pick up the pizza it got worse. All 4 pizzas were burnt. We asked Mr. Personality about this and his response..." That's not burnt my friend". I should have left the pizza there and left because it was the worst food any of us ever had. None of us even got though one piece. Don't waste your time and money on this. I can't tolerate rudeness and gross food. We will be spending a lot of time in the area and will not spend one more cent at this place. AND I will tell every person I come in contact with to stay away! There new slogan should be :"That's not BURNT my friend"

3  Thank applel118