“Amazing Pies!!”

Island Bound Treats
Reviewed September 10, 2017

We read all the great reviews and knew we had to try it when we were in town. This place did not disappoint! We had to order ahead as Sept is considered off season, but the pie was ready in less than 24hrs from placing our order. The mixed berry was delicious! Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

After reading the reviews, my wife and I stopped here to check it out. I love blueberry pie, but my wife does not, so It would have been nice if they offered either a mini-pie, or sell by the slice, like a lot of the other stores in the area. We had to pass it up, as my waistline surely didn't need a whole pie to myself.

1  Thank TS1959
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Not to be missed!! Mary's pies are the simply the best anywhere. We had a blueberry one night and peach another. One of the highlights of our visit. Get there early as she frequently sells out.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were exploring Mt Desert Island when we passed a sign for pies. We stopped and went in to the delicious smelling little pie shop and was greeted by the friendly and hard working owner . She described each pie and ingredients and we opted for the triple berry pie, with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries ! The pie must have weighed 3 pounds and had the most delicious flaky crust! So glad we decided to explore!
Worth the trip!

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed July 15, 2017

We had the triple berry pie, which is adorable, teaming with wild blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, and delicious. The crust is tender and flaky, the filling is tart and juicy, with just a hint of sweetness. I've been baking pies from scratch for fifty years, and this was as good as anything I have ever baked. This pie beats the fruit pies sold at Capitol Reef National Park in Fruita, Utah, and the pies we've bought in Whitefish, outside Glacier National Park. If you're lucky enough to visit Southwest Harbor, grab this pie. It's spendy, but worth every penny.

1  Thank elisa g