“Aweful!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania
“Aweful!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My family and I came here for breakfast. The pancakes had an off, salty flavor, the blueberry sauce was bitter and so thin it was like water. The bacon was under cooked - I was concerned about eating it. They brought ordered side dishes after we were done eating or forgot them altogether. The worse part of our experience is after my daughter ate most of her bagel, she flipped it to see that the bottom was covered in mold! We were a larger group - 10 of us (5 adults and 5 younger kids) - our breakfast tab was $180!! They comped us for the bagel but observing the cook when told about the matter - he just shrugged his shoulders, not caring and moved on. The only positive was our waitress was cheerful, although forgetful and the atmosphere was cozy for a foggy Maine morning - made you want to stick around and sip your coffee. That said, coffee is the ONLY thing I would order here!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank D C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wilton, Connecticut
“Great Breakfast with my Daughter”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My Daughter and I enjoyed a good breakfast at Sips while we were on vacation. Pancakes and Omelettes were very good . Service was prompt even though the place was packed. I would definitely return.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank wiltonfather
“Reliably good”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice during our week-long stay. Service gets really shaky when it's busy, but food is good, and coffee is (as everyone says) the best in town, which I have to say, at the risk of sounding cranky, is not saying much.

1 Thank Katherine E
New York
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

If you want to good meal in a quaint little place in Southwest Harbor, Maine - Sips is the place. I had a great breakfast there. Good food and comfortable atmosphere. I hope to go back when I am in the area again.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Good, noisy, restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant was noisy. The food was good, but not very good. Service was fine. It just failed to impress me. It was fine, just nothing special to me.

Visited August 2014