“Nice place to eat in SW Harbor”
Review of Sips

Sips
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed in Southwest Harbor and wandered around town looking for somewhere for dinner. It was a cozy restaurant and they had one table open. They had a great wine and beer selection. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had a Reuben sandwich which was inadequate, a hint of pastrami, barely one slice in the whole sandwich. Close to the worst that I have ever had. Cup of clam chowder was good. Left the place hungry. I would never go back.

1  Thank Bill24Boston_Ma
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had dinner a Sips on Valentines day and what a wonderful meal. I had the rack of lamb and it was cooked perfect; my wife had the halibut & lobster which she loved. The cocktails were perfect, great wine, reasonable prices and we even had entertainment. A wonderful night.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I arrived into Southwest Harbor late and didn't know where to have dinner. We walked into this cozy restaurant and they had one table open. We enjoyed our dinners and wine very much. The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious and very creative. Not a run of the mill place with same old items. We actually tired to go back another night but they were full.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

On MDI in mid-January of 2014, during this week we've been to Sips twice - we have thoroughly enjoyed the food and service each time. Friendly staff, great selection, and for those reviewers who complain about noise in there I say "come back in January" and by gum you'll wish there were a few other living, breathing, and TALKING human beings in the vicinity. Great place!