Martha and John were the best host. They recomended sites to see and places to check out. You could not ask for a nicer place to stay. Everything was clean and tidy the next best thing to being home. I also recommend you do not pass up dining at the Cafe. Every meal we had there was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the timeless charm of a coastal Maine village. A pleasant walk brings you to the docks, boatyards, and Coast Guard Station of this working harbor. On the opposite shore lies Manset, home of the world famous Hinckley Boatyard. There are many beautiful mountain top or seaside walks on the quiet side of Acadia National Park. Ship Harbor, Wonderland, and Beech Mountain are but a few sights to see. Cafe Drydock and Inn is located opposite the Village Green in the center of Southwest Harbor. You will be within a five minute drive to many activities, including sailing, canoeing, golfing, swimming and biking. Make Cafe Drydock and Inn your comfortable accommodations while experiencing your island adventures.We have 8 rooms and are not a bed and breakfast but a small inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Cafe Drydock & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Drydock And Inn
- Cafe Drydock Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Cafe Drydock & Inn Maine/Southwest Harbor