We stayed at Harbor Ridge on a timeshare exchange. The unit was immaculate, quite large and looked freshly painted. Great to have a washer/dryer in the unit. My only knock was on the design of the upstairs master bedroom. It is a semi loft so you are exposed to all of the noise from the first floor living room and kitchen. If someone in the living room is watching TV at night or if there is any other sound, you will hear it in the upstairs bedroom. Location of the resort is outstanding...it is about a 20 minute drive from the east side of the island and only a few minutes from some great trails on the west side of the island. We hope to return to Harbor Ridge again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Ridge is a 40-unit vacation ownership luxury condominium in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Most of our units are two-bedroom, sleep 6 townhouses that span three stories. There are also three one-bedroom, sleep four townhouses that span three stories. Each three-story, two-bedroom townhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, washer, dryer, and a cozy living room with TV and DVD/VCR. Each story has a private balcony with most of our buildings having an ocean view from the top floor. The resort also has a one-story handicap accessible unit (Unit 51) that has two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room with a balcony. Our clubhouse has an indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, and on-site DVD/VHS video rentals. We have a playground, an outdoor tennis court, horseshoe pits, and charcoal barbecue picnic areas. The resort is affiliated with the exchange company Interval International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Harbor Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Ridge Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Harbor Ridge Maine/Southwest Harbor