“Amazing Food”

Add it.
Tanya's Off the Grid
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food is amazing and everything is so fresh and homemade. Everything I have had is fantastic! I went in several times last week and wow, the food was the best.

1  Thank Laurie W

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Been a fan of Tanya's since she opened! Love all her creations, especially the buttermilk battered fried chicken sandwich with jalapeño slaw! It is seriously the best sandwich I have ever eaten :)

1  Thank JustaMEgirl
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Everything on the menu is amazing! Tanya takes the extra time to make everything homemade and delicious! I've been here quite a few times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

1. Outstanding high quality food.
2. Great value.
For days we watched locals come and go. Then we decided to check it out. We were not disappointed. And you wont be either. She provides food to nearly 50 other establishments on island.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Took a chance on this little place just off the main drag and it was fantastic. Soups, wraps and sandwiches were fantastic. She made grilled cheese sandwiches for my kids on request. We picked up a couple of muffins that were good, not amazing. By far the favorite was my hummus, spinach, mozzarella wrap. Best ever.

1  Thank Ali M