“Fantastic not to be missed dinner”
Review of Red Sky

Red Sky
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Definitely the best dinner we had in Maine. I read all the rave reviews on trip advisor and booked this in advance and I'm really glad I did. The restaurant had a classy, maritime atmosphere... I really felt like we had arrived in Maine. The service was great. The food was exceptional. I had a scallops appetizer and a lobster pasta main. Dessert was excellent but I don't remember what I had.
Overall one of the most notable dining experiences I had. I would definitely go back if I was in the area.

1  Thank 8Chapel

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great service and wonderful food. James and team do a great job and provide exceptional food and service. We go at least once a summer, rain or shine.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have eaten at Red Sky twice. Reasonable prices and
excellent food and great service. Nice atmosphere - desserts were very yummy.

Would go anytime I have the chance!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere and attention to quality. The food was creative, fresh and delicious. The service was great.

1  Thank 18rogers
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner. Good wine list and wonderful atmosphere... you could tell there were regulars in there nite we came. Very good food.