“Best Pizza Ever!”

Little Notch Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We dined twice at Little Notch. I highly recommend the pizza. Best ever! Breads looked wonderful, too, but we never consumed them as we had no storage. Constantly tempted, though.....

Reviewed August 25, 2013

A cute bustling cafe with great pizza and sandwiches.This is not your typical fast food fare and definitely worth the wait for a made to order meal. Little Notch has delicious thin crust pizza made with fresh quality ingredients. It's great for take out with one of their tasty salads. They also sell pizza by the slice at lunch time and have a nice choice of sandwiches, as well. Our favorite sandwich is the chicken on focaccia with onions. Add one of their flavored bottled ice teas and a brownie or sweet treat from the bakery and you have a nice cafe lunch or take out picnic. Oh - and make sure you take home a loaf of their delicious homemade bread (they'll slice it for you if you want) - can't be beat!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

REALLY!!! Two sandwiches and two sodas cost me $30. The food wasn't even good definitely not worth the amount the potions were super small for the price and the bread was way overcooked I thought I was chewing on a piece of bark!! I am a local and I was very disappointed with the food and service. This is the one and only time I am eating there.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Wouldn't give a cup of water.
We asked for a salad, clam chowder and a crroiason. We asked for a cup of water. The girls at the counter where sweet but They only sell bottles. The food ok but not more.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband, and I have to get a pizza every summer. I also love the pasta dishes, and the chicken focaccia sandwiches!

1  Thank minealready